Sturdy & Stable
Made of premium magnesium aluminum alloy, the AUKEY tripod easily supports almost any camera & lens. Three rubber feet and three ground spikes ensure it stands firm on soft or hard surfaces. The retractable weight hook at the bottom of the center column allows extra stability enhancement if needed (just hang your bag or another object of reasonable weight on it).
45-Day Money Back & 24-Month Warranty
All AUKEY products are backed by our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty.
1. Using the Tripod– please refer to the User Manual with the tripod for detailed diagrams and guidance on features and use. You can also access the PDF version on the Amazon product page in the ‘Product information’ section.
2. Fully Extending Legs Quickly– grasp all three leg section extension collars of a leg at the same time with one hand; then turn them all together to the left (legs pointing down) by a quarter-turn to release all sections. Remember to securely retighten all collars. Repeat for the other legs. Don’t loosen the collars too much or a leg section might fall out.
3. Ensuring the Safety of Your Camera when Using the Tripod
– The camera, lens, and other added weight should not exceed the maximum load limit of 8kg/17.64lb
– Make sure that tripod legs and ball head are securely locked and the tripod is stable before mounting cameras on the tripod
– Make sure that the camera is safely screwed onto the quick release plate or screw plate before using the camera
- Sturdy Stand: Net Weighing just 1.62 kilograms / 3.57 pounds, this aluminum alloy tripod is lightweight yet sturdy enough to easily support a DSLR camera with lens (Max load is 8 kilograms / 17.64 pounds)
- Versatile 360° Ball Head: Smooth and precise angle and rotation control with the solid, hard-wearing ball head. Conveniently switch between two cameras for shooting with two quick release plates
- Extendable Four-Section Legs: Extend tripod to the maximum height of 1.71 meters / 5.61 feet or contract to the minimum height of just 250 millimeters / 9.84 inches easily and quickly with the twist-lock leg section extension collars. Three alternative leg angles (20°, 50°, 80°) for different photography scenarios and conditions
- Complete On-The-Go Kit: Includes all the necessary parts and accessories for all types of stunning outdoor photography, even in challenging conditions
- Package Contents: AUKEY CP-T06 Four-Section Tripod, Ball Head, Two Quick Release Plates, Short Center Column, Three Ground Spikes, Allen Wrench, Monopod/Tripod Belt Pouch, Ball Head Pouch, Tripod Carrying Bag, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card