The Cellink NEO is the absolute best way to keep your dash cam running while your car is off and make sure your blackbox never stops.
The powerful Cellink NEO from EGEN is sure to keep your dash cam on in case of a hit and run accident while you’re away from the vehicle. With the cigarette socket output, it’s compatible with any camera that is powered by a cigarette adapter.
The NEO features Bluetooth connectivity that shows an abundance of battery information such as: capacity, time to full charge, power draw, and time to empty.
What’s in the box?
- Cellink Battery NEO
- Hardwiring Kit Input
- Cigarette Socket Input
- Cigarette Socket Output
- 3x Add-a-Fuse (1x Mini, 1x ATO, 1x Micro2)
- Instruction Manual
- INTEGRATED SMARTPHONE APP – Via Bluetooth, quickly see overall battery percentage, whether it’s charging or discharging, remaining battery life, and the time to fully charge
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – 76.8Wh capacity to provide 24-48 hours of continuous power to your camera with a quick 45-minute to fully charge this battery (with hardwire connection)
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DASH CAMS – Comes with a cigarette socket output for universal compatibility with most dashcams (BlackVue, Viofo, Vantrue, etc.)
- 2 INPUT OPTIONS – Choose whether you’d like to hardwire or charge using the cigarette adapter
- QUICK CHARGE – Fully charge the battery in 40 minutes when hardwired to your vehicle or 80 minutes if you’re charging through the cigarette lighter adapter