The TorchLED Bolt 250 leverages a newly patented Refractory Lens Technology providing a 250W equivalent light output while 40 percent thinner than its predecessor, the Bolt 220R. The Bolt 250 draws 13W of power and includes a separate on/off switch. Featuring a wireless remote, the Bolt 250 can control the light from up to 250 feet away (non LOS). The nine channel remote control and magnetic diffusion filter allows users to control on/off, select color temperature and adjust light intensity. With the remote capability, users can easily adjust light settings at the tip of their fingers. Additionally, the Bolt 250 allows users to bank up to 10 lights per channel, allowing for control of the lights in unison.The Bolt 250 has an independent knob for color temperature between tungsten (3200K) and daylight (5600K), eliminating the need to mix and match between two dials for the most accurate ambient light. The full 0-100 percent dimming control allows users to change the brightness with no noticeable color shift.The BT250 also comes with an accessory package that includes a 1/4-20 Swivel Shoe mount, PowerTap cable for DC powering off of a standard 14.4V brick battery and magnetic diffusion filter. It also includes a battery and charger kit and accepts Sony L-Series batteries.
- Core SWX TorchLED Bolt 250 250W On-Camera Light – Powertap Cable – Magnetic Diffusion Filter – 9 Channel Remote Control – 1/4-20 Swivel Hot Shoe Mount – TLF970 L-Series Battery Pack(7000mah) – L-Series Battery Charger – Core SWX 1 Year Warranty
- Material of Light Housing: Anodized Aluminum/Black ABS
- Illumination: Approx. 2400LUX(3200K,1m), 3000LUX(5600K,1m), combined over 250w output equivalent
- Electrical Consumption: 13W
- Power Supply: DC 7.2V-16.8V, Sony DV Battery