The Dracast calyx Pro on-camera LED light is fitted with 160 high Color Rendering Index (CRI) LED bulbs with a CRI rating of 96+ out of 100 and shines an even, stable, and natural color output of up to 1280 lux/M. Brightness can be adjusted with a variable dimmer at the back of the unit and the accompanying soft diffuser when used gives off a more gentle softening of the light output. This Bi-Color model also features a knob to Control Color temperature which instantaneously selects the desired color temperature, with a range of 3200 to 5600 Kelvins. The Calyx Pro can be powered by two Sony rechargeable lithium ion batteries or by a single DC power adapter (Adapter not included). two Sony rechargeable 7. 2V 6600mAh Lithium Ion batteries and accompanying charger is included with this product. lightweight and portable, the Calyx Pro is elegantly designed and can mount to any standard hot shoe mount on most DSLR or digital video cameras as well as tripods and light stands equipped with a hot shoe mount or ¼” thread. A swivel head adapter is included for rotational aiming of the light source.
- 160 LED bulbs with a High Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 96+ out of 100
- Bi-Color 3200-5600K Color Temperatures
- Natural color output of up to 1280 lux/m
- Powered by either one Sony rechargeable NP-F lithium ion battery or DC power adapter (battery and charger included; adapter not included)
- Includes hot shoe mount, swivel head adapter, and D-Tap cable