The black INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera from Fujifilm is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm INSTAX mini-type film to produce instant credit card sized prints. It features a 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 11.8″ away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack.
Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera (Black)
Fujifilm Instax (40 Shots)
- This version is originally intended for sale outside the US and may also contain adapters, manuals, and warranties not compatible with US standards.
- Party Mode a longer exposure enables more ambient light to enter, making brighter backgrounds when the foreground is illuminated by the flash.
- Kids mode is useful to capture fast moving subjects like children and pets, and is effective even in low light conditions.
- This Photo4Less Top Value Camera with the manufacturer’s supplied Accessories Kit includes:
- Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera (Black) With 2x Fujifilm Instax Mini 20 Pack Instant Film (40 Shots) – Camera Case – Cleaning Cloth