Instantly capture moments and create memories with the INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera from Fujifilm. Utilizing large format INSTAX instant film, the INSTAX Wide 300 can create images 2.4 x 3.9″ in size on a 3.4 x 4.3″ piece of film. It also features a retractable 95mm f/14 lens with a two-range focus zone setting for capturing sharp imagery, as well as a 0.37x optical viewfinder with a target spot for composing images. Built into the INSTAX Wide 300 is a flash with automatic power settings and a fill flash mode. This complements the auto exposure settings to produce well-lit images. Exposure compensation is available from ±2/3 EV via a lighten-darken control for adjusting the shots based on the situation. Also, there is an LCD screen that displays number of shots remaining, the exposure compensation, and flash mode.
- 1. Two-Range Motor Driven Focusing Automatic Exposure & Programmed Shutter Built-In Flash & LCD Screen
- 2. Close-Up Lens Adapter Included Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- 3. Retractable 95mm f/14 Lens 0.37x Optical Viewfinder and Target Spot
- 4. With Fujifilm Instax Wide Instant Film Twin Pack 2X =40 shots
- 5. Images sizes are 2.4 x 3.9 inches