How to select a tripod? Most importantly is to meet your demand on photography.
1,A tripod should be adjusted in height.This tripod can get to 79” with 2-section central tube and 4-section column legs.
2,A tripod should keep stable when photoing. This tripod can load max 26.5lbs / 12kg.
3,This tripod is made of carbon fiber, durable and light.
Material: High-density Aluminum alloy
Max Load Capacity: 26.5lbs / 12kg
Max Height: 79” / 2006 mm
Min Height: 24.4” / 620 mm
Storage Length: 24.4” / 620 mm
Locking method: Metal spiral
Number of Leg Sections: 4
Max Tube Diameter: 25 mm
Mix Tube Diameter: 16 mm
Weight: 3.4lbs / 1.54kg (Includes Ball-head)
Panning Range: 360°
Quick Release Thread: 1/4 in
Weight: 4.63lbs / 2.1kg
1 x Geekoto 79″ Carbon Fiber Tripod with ball-head
1 x Pocket
1 x Carrying bag
1 x Wrench
1 x Manual
Please contact us if you need more help. And you can also contact us by the email printed on the packing box
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Super light! A new generation of high-density carbon fiber tube, with rigid intensity, shockproof, heat, and corrosion resistance.
- CONVENIENT: From 25” to 79” Flexible Adjustment.4-section column legs with quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height from 25” to 79′ in seconds. Winner in height!
- COMPACT: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degree,giving it a compact size of 19″, making it small enough to carry everywhere.
- TRANSFORM: This tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transform into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- STABLE: Column counter weight hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight for increased stability.