How to select a tripod? Most importantly is to meet your demand on photography.
1,A tripod should be adjusted in height.This tripod can get to 75” with 2-section central tube and 4-section column legs
2,A tripod should keep stable when photoing. This tripod can load max 26.5lbs / 12kg
Material: High-density Aluminum alloy
Max Load Capacity: 26.5lbs / 12kg
Max Height: 75” / 1905 mm
Min Height: 24.4” / 609 mm
Storage Length: 24.4” / 609 mm
Locking method: Metal spiral
Number of Leg Sections: 4
Max Tube Diameter: 25 mm
Mix Tube Diameter: 16 mm
Weight: 4.39lbs / 1.99kg (Includes Ball-head)
Panning Range: 360°
Quick Release Thread: 1/4 in
Weight: 5.73lbs / 2.6kg
1 x Geekoto 75″ Tripod with ball-head
1 x Pocket
1 x Carrying bag
1 x Wrench
1 x Manual
Please contact us if you need more help. And you can also contact us by the email printed on the packing box
- HORIZONTAL: From low angle shots to landscape views. Central column can be rotated 360°horizontally, to meet demand of different angel and realize panorama shooting.
- 75INCH IN HEIGHT: From 24” to 75” Flexible Adjustment.4-section column legs with quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height from 24” to 75′ in seconds.Winner in height!
- SECURITY and STABILITY: With 25mm width of aluminum alloy tube, loading capacity can reach 22.04lbs, this tripod is strong enought to provide security and stability for your dslr camera when shooting.
- FLEXIBLE: 360°PANORAMA AND BALL JOINT: The specially designed ball-head can rotate 360° and get free angles, allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- MONOPOD: This tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transform into a monopod or walking stick, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.