Exposure control system: I-TTL II autoflash and manual flash
Flash exposure compensation(FEC): Manual.FEB±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments(Manual FEC and FFB can be combined)
FE lock: With FV locking button
Multi flash: Provided(up to 100 times, 199Hz)
Wireless flash fucntion: Master, Slave, Off
Controllable slave groups: 3 (A B and C)
—–Indoors: 12 to 15m/39.4 to 49.2ft Outdoors: 8 to 10m/26.2 to 32.8ft
—–Master unit reception angle: ±40° horizontally, ±30° vertically
Slave-ready indicator: Two red LED blinks
Modeling flash: Fired with camera’s depth-of-field preview button
Auto Focus Assist Beam
Effective range(approx.): Centre: 0.6~10m/2.0~32.8ft; Periphery: 0.6~5m/2.0~16.4ft
Power source: 11.1V/2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery
Recycle time: ?1.5seconds. Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready
Full power flashes: Approx.650
Power saving: Power off automatically after approx. 90 seconds of idle operation(60 minutes at slave mode)
Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, 2.5mm sync line, wireless control port
Color temperature: 5600±200k
1× Godox V860II-N Flash
1x X1T-N Trigger
1× Li-ion Battery Pack
1× Battery Charger
1× Mini Stand
1× Protection Case
1 x LeaTure Cleaning Cloth
1 x LeaTure Color Filter Set
1 x LeaTure Diffusor
- GN58(m ISO100, @105mm) Adjust from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3rd stops. Support Nikon I-TTL autoflash, Manual and Multi flash modes.
- Capable as Master and Slave unit in a wireless flash group, work with FT-16 to adjust flash parameters & trigger the flash.
- Pro2000 mAh Li-ion Battery-max. 1.5S recycle-650 full power pops. Super value and no messing with AA’s, external power pack or chargers.
- High-speed sync(up to 1/8000 seconds) first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync. Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds.
- Stable consistency and color temperature with good even lighting. User-friendly LCD display and control panel with firmwave upgrade.