24 hours customer service are always ready to help!
24 months free replacement warranty for manufacturer’s defects!
Please contact us if you need any help.
Joilcan H78 Tripod Overview
1. How to install a monopod?
You need to unscrew the leg tube with the words “detachable monopod”, then remove the hook, take out
the monopod, and attach the leg tube to the monopod using three-eighths of the screw.
2.If twist lock smoothness decreases or leg loses telescopic extensions feature?
If the plastic sleeve piece is broken, please contact us we will and send a replacement to you. Fit the
plastic piece into the appropriate ring groove in the leg’s metallic gear. Fully reassemble the rubber gear.
Product Dimensions:18.5 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches
Load Capacity: 19 lb/ 8.8 kg
Maximum Height: 80″/ 203.2 cm
Minimum Height: 18″/ 46 cm
Folded Length: 18.8″/ 48 cm
Item Weight：3.37 lbs/ 1.53 kg
1 * JOILCAN H78 Tripod
1 * Carrying Bag
1 * 3/8″ Screw
1 * Manual Wrench
1 * Instruction Manual
- BROADER HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT RANGE — Three-section aluminum legs with twist locks that extend the tripod from 18″ up to 80″ in seconds for endless possibilities. Independent Leg Spread is to make each leg set to three separate positions on uneven terrain
- UPGRADED STURDY CONSTRUCTION — Larger ball head diameters 38mm is aluminum alloy, adding to the head’s overall security & stability. Thicker and stronger aluminum leg tube with twist lock further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- TRAVELING COMPANION — Compact folded length of just 18″ and comfortable with tripod bag to carry for short hikes and even long-distance traveling. This 3.37 lb tripod supports point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and DSLR cameras weighing up to 19 lb
- INTEGRATED MONOPOD — One leg converts to a monopod for versatility and convenience. A great feature for travelers who may encounter locations and venues where tripods are not permitted but monopods are
- PROFESSIONAL BALL HEAD — The dual-action ball head has an independent pan lock that enables you to rotate the head 360°, and a ball lock to position a camera at a 90° angle with the cut-notch located on the side of the head