This device can also be used in combination with motion control hardware running in slave mode. Optionally,
the camera can be operated in bulb mode (for astro-photography) for time-lapse and single exposure photos.
The LRT Pro Timer is a high performance accessory that is compatible with any camera that has a standard release
cable (DSLR/DLSM, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus, Leica and others).
It supports two cameras, timed recordings, the display can be used as a flashlight for foreground illumination,
high contrast and switchable OLED display, and is simple to operate.
A standard camera release cable is not included and must be purchased separately. The LRTimelapse is compatible
with these and other cables:
– SC-N1 (for Nikon models)
– SC-N4 (for Nikon models)
– VMC115 (for Canon models)
– 3.5 mm jack to AS 5.1 (various cameras)
– 3.5mm jack to micro USB
📷 Blooming flower photography
📷 Wildlife photography
📷 Polar lights photography
📷 Holy grail timelapse
📷 Sun rises and sunsets
📷 Fast ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 processor
📷 Battery powered real time clock (CR1220 button cell)
📷 2 camera outputs with standardized 3-pin 2.5mm jack sockets (TRS)
📷 2 hot shoe clips for easy attachment of the timer to the camera
📷 2 eyelets on the housing for attachment to the tripod
📷 128 × 32 pixel dimmable black and white OLED display
📷 Easy to use interval ramping
📷 Tested temperature range: -4° F to 104° F
📷 Intervals from 0.3 sec to 12h
📷 Interval steps: 0.1 sec
📷 Number of shots: 1 to unlimited
📷 Bulb times up to 24 hours
📷 Built in 500mAh LiPo battery
📷 Charging via micro USB
📷 Battery life: approx. 24h / 21,000 shots (tested with interval: 4 seconds, display on)
📷 Simple firmware updates via drag-and-drop installation with UF2 files
- The Time-lapse Pro Timer 2.5 is one of the most advanced and flexible camera intervalometers ever developed. It was created and “Made in Germany” by Gunther Wegner, a pioneer of time-lapse photography and designed especially for the discerning Time-lapse and Astro photographer.
- It offers the fastest shutter releases possible without unnecessary delays caused by autofocus signals. This allows for the shortest of dark times, which are key to creating successful time-lapse photos.
- Intervals can be adjusted in 0.1 second increments. Interval ramping allows for smooth adjustment of the interval over an adjustable period of time. Interval values, number of shots to be taken, etc. can be saved in the settings of the LRT Pro Timer.
- Operation is easy (even with gloves and mittens) thanks to the rotary knob and the high contrast OLED display which is easy to read in all conditions. All lights on the timer can be switched on and off.
- The LRT Pro comes in a small and lightweight case which can be attached directly to the hot shoe of the camera at different angles or with eyelets on your tripod.