What factors do you need to consider when purchasing a tripod? With so many different choices from small and compact, to large and heavy, we recommend you to consider these factors and identify your needs. how much weight can a tripod support? The weight a camera tripod can support mainly depends on the quality of its legs. MACTREM Made it out of premium aluminum alloy, which makes it could support up to 33lbs. what is the adjustable range of tripod height? normally the tripod height can be adjusted from 21.5″ To 62.5″. You can make sure the viewfinder could be at your eye level, and meet most of your photography needs. When you need to take some super low shots, you can invert the central column to do that. what kind of tripod head? ball head, a type of tripod head, featuring flexible and easy to use, is built into this DSLR tripod. And it allows very smooth operation while keeping the camera/lens securely tightened. is that convenient to carry the tripod? thanks to the aluminum alloy material, This camera tripod weights only 2.9lbs. And the folded length is only 16.9″. It’s very convenient to carry it anywhere with the carry included in package). We provide you with a free return/replacement policy without any cost and 3-year warranty and 1-year money back for your investment. So DO not hesitate any more, Just take it home!
- Lightweight but max Load 33lbs. This tripod is made of Premium aluminum alloy, weights only 2.9lbs. But it can support up to 33 pounds and is specially made for heavy camera equipment.
- Ball head provides flexibility and easiness. This camera tripod features ball head, much easier and quicker to set up your camera. Three locking knobs are designed to enable a full range of movement.
- Detachable central column for multiple purposes. You can adjust the height of viewfinder by simply moving the central column in upward or downward direction. And it can be detached and converted into a monopod with a soft foam grip. The monopod height ranges from 32″ To 64″.
- Foldable tripod with quick release locks. Every single column has 4 sections and 3 quick release locks. The height of this DSLR tripod can be adjusted from 21.5″ To 62.5″. The central column can be Inverted for some low shots and 3 legs can be Inverted for carry and storage.
- Happy customers. We are committed to serving customers with reliable quality products, MACTREM continues to deliver the best user experience with innovative technology from a TRUSTED brand. What’s more, you get a 3-year and 1-year money back for your investment. Please feel free to