The MINT InstantFlex TL70 2.0 is an advanced Twin Lens Reflex (TLR) camera for Fujifilm Instax Mini films with true classic design. Thanks to its set of advanced features not present in other Instax camera, the TL70 allows you to take unique high quality pictures.
The TL70 features a variable large aperture lens for beautiful bokeh. Thanks to its very large Fresnel ground glass focusing screen and magnifying glass, you can precisely set focus on your subject. If the top-down viewfinder gets in your way, you can drop the direct-viewfinder for line-of sight framing.
The camera allows you to shoot in both Aperture priority auto-exposure and Bulb modes. In Aperture priority mode the built-in light-meter chooses the correct shutter speed for any given aperture setting. A light in the viewfinder informs you if the exposure is correct by half-pressing the shutter button. You can compensate the exposure by ±1 Stop. In bulb mode, the shutter stays open while the shutter button is pressed for a maximum of 10 seconds. Once you are finished taking the picture, you manually eject it by pressing the black button on the side, or you can press the shutter button again as much as you like for indefinite multiple exposures.
Discreetly hidden under the “Instanflex” logo the camera features a large variable-power flash. The flash automatically regulates itself depending on the distance to your subject and the aperture of the lens.
- Apertures: f/5.6, f/8, f/16, f/22, f/bokeh
- Lens: 3-element, aspherical lenses, f=61mm
- Focusing distance: 48cm – ∞ (manual focus)
- Shutter speed: 1/500s – 1s (A mode) Maximum 10s in B mode
- Viewfinder: Fresnel viewfinder
- Exposure compensation: ±1 Stop
- Flash: Built-in electric self-regulated flash
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries (included)
- Film type: Fujifilm Instax Mini
- Classic professional Fujifilm Instax Mini instant film camera with Twin Lens Reflex design.
- Large variable aperture f/5.6-f/22, 61mm fixed focal length main lens (f/2.9-f/11.8 32mm equivalent in 35mm) with focus range from 48cm to infinite. The lens also features a random creative Easter Egg f/bokeh setting.
- Fresnel ground-glass focusing screen with magnifying lens for precise focusing. The camera also features a secondary line-of-sight viewfinder.
- Aperture priority shooting mode with 1/500s to 1s shutter speed, correct exposure confirmation light and ±1 EV exposure compensation. Bulb mode with up to 10s exposure. The shutter mechanism also allows for infinite multiple exposures.
- Automatic variable-power flash for night shooting. Features a standard 1/4″ tripod mount and works with 3 AA batteries (included).