The MINT InstantKon RF70 is an advanced Rangefinder camera for Fujifilm Instax Wide films with true classic design. Thanks to its set of advanced features not present in other Instax camera, the RF70 allows you to take unique high quality pictures.
The RF70 features a variable large f/5.6 aperture glass lens for beautiful bokeh. The camera features both a focusing window and framing window to first focus and then compose your picture. The framing window features guides for parallax compensation under closeup shooting.
The camera allows you to shoot in Aperture priority auto-exposure, Bulb and Manual Modes. In Aperture priority mode the built-in light-meter chooses the correct shutter speed for any given aperture setting. A light in the back informs you if the exposure is correct by half-pressing the shutter button. You can compensate the exposure by ±1 Stop. In bulb mode, the shutter stays open while the shutter button is pressed for a maximum of 30 seconds. Once you are finished taking the picture, you manually eject it by operating the film eject lever, or you can press the shutter button again as much as you like for indefinite multiple exposures. Double pressing the shutter button activates a 5 second self timer.
The camera features a large variable-power flash. The flash automatically regulates itself depending on the distance to your subject and the aperture of the lens. In addition, the flash can be triggered in rear sync mode. The camera features a 2,5mm audio jack to trigger external flashes and strobes.
- Apertures: f/5.6, f/6.7, f/8, f/16, f/22
- Lens: 3-element, aspherical glass lenses, f=93mm
- Focusing distance: 75cm – ∞ (manual focus)
- Shutter speed: 1/500s – 1s (A mode). Maximum 30s in B mode
- Exposure compensation: ±1 Stop
- Flash: Built-in electric self-regulated flash. 2.5mm Audio Jack Sync port for external flashes.
- Classic style Fujifilm Instax Wide instant film camera with Rangefinder type design.
- Large variable aperture f/5.6-f/22, 93mm fixed focal length main glass lens (f/2-f/7.9 33mm equivalent in 35mm film format) with focus range from 75cm to infinite.
- Rangefinder type focusing separate window for precise focusing. The main viewfinder window features composing line aids for normal distance shooting and closeup shooting to compensate for parallax. Magnification of the main viewfinder is x0.44.
- Aperture priority and Manual shooting mode with 1/500s to 1s shutter speed, correct exposure confirmation light with ND filter recommendation and ±1 EV exposure compensation. Bulb mode with up to 30s exposure. The shutter mechanism also allows for infinite multiple exposures. The camera can be triggered with mechanical cable shutter releases. Double pressing the shutter release button activates a 5s self timer.
- Automatic variable-power flash with rear curtain sync available. 2,5mm audio sync port to trigger external flashes and strobes. Digital film counter with battery charge display. The camera features a standard 1/4″ tripod mount and works with 2 AA batteries (included).