The MiNT SLR670-s is the ultimate instant film camera for Polaroid SX-70 and 600 type films. It features full manual controls thanks to the Time Machine, with shutter speeds up to 1/2000s
The camera also features Auto Exposure mode for both SX-70 (A100 mode) and 600 (A600 mode) films. Exposure compensation can be applied with the White/Black knob at the front. Without the Time Machine installed the camera works on Auto Exposure mode for SX-70 type film.
The Time Machine allows to select shutter speeds from 1/2000s to 1s. B mode opens the shutter while the shutter button is pressed. T mode opens the shutter when the shutter is pressed and requires another press to close the shutter. The additional OFF option allows the camera to be manipulated without wasting film.
Focus is performed manually using the viewfinder equipped with a split circle focusing screen. The camera can focus from 1ft to infinity. Thanks to the Single Lens Reflex construction, composing the picture is quick and easy without any guesswork.
Constructed using original SX-70 cameras, the SLR670-s has been professionally refurbished and restored. Electronics are completely new and improved. Leatherettes are completely new.
The camera features a tripod mount and eyelets for SX-70 type neck straps.
- Construction: Folding SLR.
- Lens: Fixed 116mm f/8 manual focus with glass elements.
- Meter: Off lens with exposure compensation.
- Shutter speeds: 1/2000s to 1s, B ant T.
- Compatible films: Polaroid SX-70 and 600.
- Power source: 6V battery in the film pack.
- Improved SX-70 camera for added functionality thanks to the Time Machine module and improved electronics..
- Auto exposure is compatible with Polaroid SX-70 and 600 type films. Manual shutter speeds range from 1/2000s to 1s. Additional Bulb and Time shutter options are available.
- Fixed 116mm focal length, fixed f/8 aperture lens with glass elements. Manual focusing with Split Circle focusing screen.
- The camera compacts to a thin form factor for enhanced portability. The Time Machine module can be removed from the camera for additional compactness or to use a MiNT flash bar (sold separately).
- The SLR670-s features both a tripod mount and neck strap hooks. The camera is powered via the film cartridge.