Operation Modes of MIOPS Smart:
Lightning Mode: Lightning is only one of the events that MIOPS Smart can detect with its light sensor. When the lightning strikes, MIOPS Smart detects in a few nanoseconds and triggers your camera. There is virtually no delay other than the lag time of the camera.
Sound Mode: When it is all about high-speed photography, sound mode is the mode where things get serious. This is the essential mode to take high-speed pictures (popping ballons, breaking glasses, etc.) in a controlled studio environment. MIOPS Smart can trigger your flash unit or your camera.
Laser Mode: MIOPS Smart can detect laser beams as well. If the laser beam is broken, then there must be something happened such as exploding items, water droplets, etc. And most of the time something happens in milliseconds, but it is not a big deal for MIOPS Smart.
Timelapse Mode: MIOPS Smart benefits from the electronics and software to take sequential pictures within a time period with equal time difference between each of them. Specify the exposure of the pictures just per your wish. After you have adjusted parameters, MIOPS Smart will take care of the rest. You can do the adjustment on MIOPS Smart itself or you can also use the smartphone application to configure MIOPS Smart.
High Dynamic Range Mode: MIOPS Smart does here again a fantastic job by achieving highest precision and providing the best time savings. After you have specified the center exposure and step up/down numbers, MIOPS Smart triggers your camera exactly per the settings. You don’t need to do anything manually.
Scenario Mode: Create a custom scenario with up to five different steps. In each step, MIOPS Smart can use either the same or a different sensor.
- SMART CAMERA SHUTTER TRIGGER: The MIOPS Smart is a professional high-speed shutter trigger. The MIOPS connects to your camera or smartphone and allows you to easily trigger your camera’s shutter with high-speed precision.
- SENSORS THAT TRIGGER: The MIOPS uses its built-in light, sound, laser sensors, as well as an internal timer to trigger your camera’s shutter precisely when certain events occur. You can combine the device’s sensors into a scenario for added precision and accuracy.
- WHAT CAN YOU CAPTURE: The MIOPS Smart’s sensors will allow you to precisely capture things such as lightning strikes using its light sensor, the pop of a balloon using its sound sensor, or the exact moment a glass shatters using its laser sensor.
- EXTEND YOUR CAMERA’S CAPABILITIES: Even if your camera doesn’t provide bracketing features, the MIOPS provides flawless pictures with different exposures automatically. Using its timer, the MIOPS Smart can also allow your camera to take brilliant time-lapse photos. The time-lapse interval and span can be set for 1 second to 1 hour for days or even months.
- COMPATIBILITY: Canon EOS(60D,60Da,70D,100D,300D, 350D,400D,450D,500D,550D, 600D,650D,700D,1000D,1100D); Kiss(F,N,X2,X3,X4,X5,X6,X50); PowerShot(G1X,G10,G11,G12, G15,G16,SX50 HS); Rebel (SL1,T1i,T2i,T3,T3i, T4i,T5i,XS,XSi,XT,XTi). Hasselblad (H,H3D,H4D-200MS,H4D-31,H4D-40,H4D-50,H4D-50MS,H4D-60). Fujifilm (XE1,XE2). Samsung (GX-1L,GX-1S,GX-20, NX-5,NX-10,NX-11,NX-100). Pentax (645D,645Z, ist[D,DL,DL2,DS,DS2], K-3,K-5,K-7,K10, K10D,K20D,K30,K50,K100D, K110D,K200D,K500, MZ6,MZL,ZXL)