Uses all Nikon SLR Lenses (except IC) / Top of the line professional film camera Focusing Screen – B Type BriteView clear screen Matte II, interchangeable with six other optional focusing screens Autofocus – TTL phase detection, Nikon Multi-CAM 2000 autofocus module AF Detection Range – Approx. EV -1 to EV +19 (at ISO 100) AF Area Mode – Single Area AF, Dynamic AF, Group Dynamic AF or Dynamic AF with Closest Subject Priority Metering System – Three built-in exposure meters; 1005 Pixel RGB 3D Color Matrix II ,Flexible Center Weighted and Eleven Spot meters / Metering Range – (at ISO 100 with f/1.4 lens) EV 0 to EV 20 in 3D Color Matrix II and Center-Weighted, EV 2 to EV 20 in Spot Auto Exposure Lock – By pressing AE-L/AF-L Button Film Speed Setting – ISO 25 to 5000 for DX-coded film; ISO 6 to 6400 can be manually set Shutter – Electromagnetically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter with built-in shutter monitor Flash Synchronization – In Programmed Auto or Aperture-Priority Auto, shutter operates from 1/250 to 1/60 sec. in normal sync. 1/250 to 30 sec. In slow sync; in Shutter-Priority Auto or Manual exposure mode Dimensions (WxHxD) – 6.2 x 4.7 x 3.1 inches Power Source – Battery Holder MS-41 provided (two 3V Lithium batteries) Optional Multi Power Battery Pack MB-40 and AA type battery holder MS-40 available (for eight alkaline manganese, lithium or NiMH batteries or one rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL4)
- Type of Camera – Integral motor autofocus 35mm SLR (Single Lens Reflex) camera with electronically controlled focal-plane shutter.
- Exposure Modes – Programmed Auto, Flexible Program, Shutter priority, Aperture Priority and Manual
- Picture Format – 24mm x 36mm (standard 35mm film format)
- Viewfinder – Fixed eyelevel pentaprism, built-in diopter adjustment (-2 to +1m-1)
- Eyepoint – 18mm (at -10m-1) ; Power Source: Battery Holder MS-41 provided (two 3V Lithium batteries) Optional Multi Power Battery Pack MB-40 and AA type battery holder MS-40 available (for eight alkaline manganese, lithium or NiMH batteries or one rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL4); built-in battery back up