Nishika N9000 35mm Quadrascopic 3D Lenticular Camera
Create 3D pictures that will amaze your friends! The Nishika N9000 35 mm quadrascopic 3D lenticular camera is designed for capturing photos used for creating 3D lenticular prints. Unlike normal photo prints, 3D lenticular prints give a sense of real depth. Your subjects will appear as though they are actually there inside and behind the print. Background objects appear to actually be behind your main subject and in some cases (depending on the processing and type of photo taken) foreground objects actually appear to pop out of the print. The realism is astounding. No special glasses are required to view 3D lenticular prints. This N9000 is great for capturing those special moments in 3D such as weddings, birthdays and more. The N9000 is also useful for creating stereoscopic photos giving you a choice of three different levels of image depth. To capture an image in 3D, the camera takes four photos simultaneously from four different perspectives using a 35mm quadra lens system utilizing four identical lenses that are precisely aligned. The lenses have a fixed focal length and are focus free. 3D images are best when taken with focus free lenses because both near and far objects should always appear to be in focus for optimal 3D effects. This N9000’s flash shoe accepts a standard flash such as the Nishika Twin Light 3010 (sold separately). The N9000 has a standard tripod mount on the base, and a built in hand trap. This package includes the camera, instruction manual, and updated instructions on where to process 3D lenticular prints.
* Create 3D photos that will amaze your friends!
* Built-in protective lens cover and hand trap
* Standard flash shoe and tripod mount
* Easy to use variable aperture for optimal exposure
- Create 3D photos that will amaze your friends!
- Built-in protective lens cover and hand trap
- Standard flash shoe and tripod mount
- Easy to use variable aperture for optimal exposure
- Exclusive quadra lens system incorporates four precision-matched lenses to produce 3D prints that rival other 3 lens lenticular cameras