Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the completion. You can tell its a Pelican case by the distinctive “twin-ribbed” top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open.
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Pelican’s Pick N’Pluck foam lets you customize the interior. Int Volume- 3.08 ft³ (0.087 m³)
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors and minimum temperature is -40 degree Fahrenheit (-40 degree Celsius) and maximum temperature is 210 degree Fahrenheit (99 degree Celsius)
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D) – 30.75 x 20.5 x 11.62″ (78.1 x 52 x 29.5 cm) Interior Dimensions (L x W x D) – 28.5 x 17.37 x 10.5″ (72.4 x 44.1 x 26.7 cm).Latch: ABS. Bottom Depth-8.84 inch. Total Depth-10.65 inch. Lid Depth-1.81 inch
- WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 28.06 pounds / WEIGHT EMPTY: 24.03 pounds / BUOYANCY: 181.00 pounds
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crush-proof and dust-proof
- Easy open double throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight