The quick-release mounting plate helps ensure fast transitions between shots.
The legs are a 4-segment interlocking crutch-type design. The center column design with a hook can be attached to sandbag to increase stability.
The carrying bag is large enough for convenience.
The 360-degree dial of a swivel ball head with bubble level provide you with a panoramic view. Three-position leg angle adjustment system provides flexible shooting.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Loading Capacity:17.6lbs / 8kg
1 x PHOPIK PT244 tripod with ball head
1 x Ball head bag
1 x Transfer screw
1 x Allen key
1 x Tripod Carrying Case
1 x Manual
- Flexible: 4-section column legs with quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height flexibly from 23″ to 77″ in seconds. 3-position leg angle adjustment system helps you take photos flexible for different scenarios and photography conditions.
- 360° Panorama Ball Head: The specially designed 36mm metal ball head can rotate 360° to meet all your photographic needs. The precise 360° scale realize accurate image alignment and facilitates panoramic photography.
- Versatility: This tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transformed into a monopod (34.5″ to 82″) to provide an alternative way of shooting.
- Lightweight and Portable: The tripod can be folded back 180 ° into a compact size of 19″, and weighs only 3.37lbs. It comes with an adjustable shoulder bag so you could take it easily anywhere for various photography.
- Stability: The load capacity could up to 17.6lbs because of the 23mm diameter large-tube system, and a counterweight hook can hang additional weight to increase the stability. The non-slip rubber feet design keeps the tripod stand on the ground surface stably.