Shooting with a DSLR camera or select camcorder in cold, wet, windy, and inclement weather is much easier and more pleasurable with the black DSLR Parka Cold and Rain Protector from Ruggard. The Parka will accommodate an up to 400mm lens with hood and a speedlight. The water-resistant and windproof nylon outer shell and thick cotton batting help keep your hands and camera warm and protected. The added warmth is also good for extending battery life. A soft, anti-static fleece lining feels good to the touch and helps protect gear from scratches.
An elastic opening and drawstring are used to create a tight fit conforming to the size of the lens. Zippers make installing a camera quick and easy. In addition, there’s a zippered top flap with touch-fastening strips for a flash, lower zipper for tripod usage, and elastic openings for your hands. The rear see-through portal facilitates unimpeded viewfinder and LCD viewing. Photographers will appreciate having full access to camera controls and the included storage pouch with drawstring closure.
- Fits DSLR/Lens/Camera Shoe-Mounted Flash | Protects DSLR from Rain, Dust, Mud
- See-Through Portal for LCD Screen/Finder | Full Access to DSLR Controls/Viewfinder
- Can Be Used with Lens Hood | Zipper Closure
- Tripod Mountable | Water-Resistant Nylon Outer Shell
- Fleece Lined for Scratch Protection | Drawstring Storage Pouch Included