The Saramonic RX9+TX9+TX9 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The system includes a camera-mountable, wireless receiver, 2 wireless body-pack transmitters and 2 clip-on lavalier mics.
The Saramonic UwMic9-RX9 is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring or the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output.
This compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
Groups: A and B
Oscillator type: PLL synthesizer
Output: 3.5mm mini jack
Antenna: 1/4 wire antenna
Audio output level: -60 dBV
Headphone output level: 30mW (16 ohm)
Frequency Range: 514 MHz – 596 MHz
Sensitivity: -95 dBm
Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB or more
Voice delay: 12 ms
Reference deviation: +/- 5 kHz
Frequency response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
Distortion: 0.5% or less
Spur suppression: -60 dB
Weight: 218.7g (w/out batteries)
Battery: 2 AA size batteries (No Included in the package)
Dimensions: 170.9 x 63.5 x 30.0 mm
- The Saramonic UWMIC9 Wireless Lavalier System features two wireless transmitters and one receiver made of metal fuselage, which has a muting function and a crystal-controlled PLL synthesiser to capture stable, noise-free audio.
- The RF power output can be switched between high, medium and low settings. Two omni-directional lavalier microphones are included with a windscreen to reduce wind noise. A dedicated headphone jack is handy for audio monitoring, ensuring accurately adjust levels for optimum audio quality.
- With 2 groups (A and B) and 96 selectable channels in the 514-596 MHz UHF frequency range, the working distance is up to 330-feet in open areas or 200-feet with obstacles.
- The lattice LCD displays for input accuracy. A 1/8” BMP-type mic input on each transmitter for attaching lavalier microphones. The AUTO-SCAN function automatically discovers available frequencies. A 3.5mm output on the receiver delivers audio directly to your devices.
- Lapel clips for attaching them to clothes. The receiver has a shoe adapter for quick mounting to a DSLR or mirrorless cameras, plus a 1/4” thread for easy attachment to tripods, light stands and other mounting hardware.