The Solo H2O 35mm Single-Use Underwater Camera (With 400ASA, 27 Exposure, Color Negative Film, Made in USA) features a compact, physical design, made to carry in your pocket, or purse, & provides sharp images, while on adventures that may include water, snow, or sand. Its durable design provides protection from the elements you may encounter, & is waterproof, up to 20 feet. The Solo H2O Single-Use Camera is pre-loaded with color negative film, & provides 27 exposures. It has a speed of ISO 400, & features a focus-free lens, in order to provide sharp images. The film can be developed at any photo-finisher, & develops promptly, for your convenience.
Easy to use:
- 35mm single-use camera with 27 exposure film preloaded.
- Focus-free lens for sharp, clear pictures as close as 4 feet.
- The color and clarity you expect from a 35mm camera.
- Fast 400 speed color print film for beautiful pictures.
- Return entire camera to any Photo Finisher for processing.
- Take great pictures anywhere.
- Sand, surf, or snow, this is the perfect camera for an active lifestyle.
- Up to 20 feet underwater.
- Fits easily in your pocket or purse.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Expands your picture taking opportunities.
Exposures: 27 Exposures
Film Type: Color Negative Film
Film Size: 35mm Film
Film Speed: ISO 400
Lens Min. Focus Distance: 4 ft.
Lens Type: Focus-Free Lens
Underwater: up to 20 Feet
Made in USA
- 27 Exposure Film, 400ASA Pre-Loaded; Made in USA
- Film Type: Color Negative; Waterproof Up to 20 ft.
- Focus-Free Lens / Sharp Images; Single-use Camera
- Compact Size for Pocket / Purse; Durable Design
- Easy to use; Use Anywhere; Convenient; Develops Promptly (At Any Photo Finisher)