Designed for traveling photographers, the Airport Advantage camera rolling bag, is sized to meet commuter or regional jet carry-on requirements. The roller’s customizable interior allows you to carry the maximum amount of gear on the plane. The Airport Advantage’s lightweight design helps meet weight restrictions, yet features the same level of protection for which Think Tank is known. (Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements)
- Fits 1 gripped DSLR with lens attached, 1 standard size DSLR with lens attached plus 3-4 additional lenses, and 15″ laptop; or Fits 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses detached plus 3-4 lenses; or Fits 2 Mirrorless bodies with a crazy amount of lenses. Max Lens: 200-400mm f/4 detached (hood reversed). Fits two camera bodies with lenses attached.
- Ultra light design weighs only 5.9 lbs. (2.7kg), keeping your roller under weight restrictions
- Dedicated laptop pocket fits up to 15″ laptops in a padded sleeve
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry-on for small aircraft such as commuter and regional jets. Meets U.S. and international airline carry-on requirements (Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements)
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.7″ W x 19.5″ H x 7.3″ D (32.3 x 49.5 x 18.5 cm), Interior Dimensions: 12″ W x 18″ H x 4.9-6.4″ D (30.5 x 45.7 x 12.4-16.3 cm), Laptop Compartment: 11.6″ x 16.4″ x 2.9″ (29.5 x 41.6 x 7.4 cm), Weight: 5.9-6.2 lbs. (2.7-2.8 kg)