Quite possibly the most flexible tripod/ball head pair in the world, Alta Pro 263AGH is everything you need for out-of-this-world photography. Alta Pro tripods have unmatched versatility and stability, enabling more angle possibilities than ever before. Its innovative Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) System allows users to move the central column from zero to 180-degree angles in variable vertical and horizontal positions making macro-photography and special wide-angle shots a breeze.The Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) System securely repositions the central column in one simple movement, in just a few seconds, while maintaining the tripod’s stability. Additional tripod features include advanced camera vibration and shock control, aluminum alloy legs that adjust to 25, 50 and 80-degree angles, quick-flip leg locks, patented premium magnesium die-cast canopy, hexagon-shaped central column for extra stability, and non-slip, spiked rubber feet for changing terrains and a removable hook for hanging camera accessories. Its GH-100 pistol grip-style ball head has a Grip Position Release System with a handle that allows 360-degrees of panning movements and -32 to +90 degrees of side-to-side tilt and -8 to +0–degree back to front tilt movement all around.
- 26mm 3 section aluminum alloy legs adjust to 25, 50, and 80-degree angles to enable extreme low angle photography. Quick flip leg locks and rubber feet with retractable spikes
- Pistol grip style ball head enables quick single-handed camera positioning. Friction Control System allows you to modify the level of friction on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight
- Hexagon-shaped central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees. The Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) System securely repositions the central column in one simple movement
- Premium magnesium die-cast canopy and anti-shock ring. Outstanding stability and loading capacity up to 13.2 pounds
- Specifications: Folded height: 28.5″, Extended height: 68.5″, Weight: 5.8 pounds