The Zhiyun-Tech Crane is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer offering 360° rotation along all three axes. It offers button-powered, continuous rotation along the pan axis, and manual, non-stop circular rotation along the tilt and roll axes. The Crane is designed primarily for compact mirrorless cameras weighing up to 3.97 lbs, such as the Sony a7S and Panasonic GH4, and includes an attachable lens support for long lenses. The Crane features three 32-bit MCUs (motor control units) running in parallel at 4000 Hz, and has a 4-way joystick, a mode-switch button and a shifter lever on its control panel, which allows easy switch between different modes and functions. Cameras attach by securing a simple thumbscrew without any tools, and full setup can be achieved within a minute. A 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom also allows use with monopods and various other support equipment. The Crane can also be controlled wirelessly from an iOS (recommended)/Android app (available from Zhiyun-Tech) via a built-in Bluetooth connection to your phone. The Crane comes standard with two 26500 batteries, which supports a runtime of up to 12-18 hours, together with a battery charger, USB cable, and other accessories
- We provide 18 month local warranty.Our service center local in LA, Any problem about this product please call our service line 321-368-8392,9am -6 pm (PST), Free Telephony Support, only we can provide this service, other sellers can not.
- This Crane V2 is suitable for DSLR between 0.77 lbs to 3.96 lbs like Canon M series, Nikon J series, Sony a series and Panasonic Lumix,GH series.
- Smooth, steady and noiseless videos with app & wireless remote control, including applications such as time lapse, long exposure, low angle filming, etc.
- 1 min easy camera balance,You can set the parameters such as follow speed and motor strength through “zy play” app (iOS/ Android).
- This Crane V2 provide 12 hours Run-Time.